Change Control Analyst
Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Requisition Number: 214023
Change Control Analyst
Teradata aligned the Change Control Teams in the GSO, US, EMEA, APAC and Hyderabad under one umbrella, the GSO Global Change Control Team with the focus on CC Automation, DevOps, CC Process Optimization and Remote CC delivery.
Now it is the time to take the Change Control Service Delivery to the next level and align the CC Field Delivery Service and People to the GSC Global CC Team. The change will accelerate the service modernization and give us the opportunity to have truly one team in CS&S responsible for the CC Service Delivery. It is a unique opportunity to have a service-focused team operate globally to apply best practices across the whole world to drive higher customer satisfaction.
Teradata Global Support Operations is expanding and building capabilities to further drive our company and function’s transformation.
We are seeking a Change Control Analyst focused on delivering Change Requests mainly remotely, and on-site when the customers have no remote connection. The primary responsibility of this candidate is to work with customer, Service Experience Managers, and local Teams to plan, schedule and execute change controls. The CC Analyst will work with other team members to ensure delivering consistent and standardized change controls with quality and best-in-class customer experience.
This is a fast-paced high tech environment and may require extended hours and after-hours follow up given the nature of the changes occurring 7x24. Some local and regional travels may also be needed.
Key Responsibilities of the Change Control Analyst:
- Provide high quality change control services to Teradata Customers though:
- Pre-CC consultation and Preparation
- CC Coordination, schedule and planning
- CC implementation remotely and on-site
- Apply CC best practice in all activities/ tasks
- Use CC Automation Tools and Templets
- Contribute to CC template improvements
- Work close with the CC COE when problems occur requiring deep technical and problem resolution skills
- Share knowledge and experience with other team members
- Actively engaged in new technology learning and adoption
- Provide onsite Incident support if it is required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion for customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
- Experience working in a virtual team with different cultures
- Good written and oral English communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, self-starter and self-directed
- 2+ years’ experience in a computer related technology field
- Working knowledge of OS like Linux, UNIX, and Windows, basic networking and any hardware skills are preferred but optional
- Experience working customer services role (plus)
- Ability to travel and work under pressure
- Preferred Education: BS degree in computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent discipline
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Change Control Analyst
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG