ServiceNow Lead Developer
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Requisition Number: 213947
As a ServiceNow Lead Developer you will be accountable for designing, building, and deploying solutions, monitoring systems, and developing integrations with other applications.
You will provide consultative guidance and design the overall solution based on ServiceNow and industry specific best practices. The ServiceNow Platform lead developer role is hands-on development, responsible for helping our stakeholders to adopt solutions that drive business outcomes and gain return on investment in the ServiceNow platform. This entails establishing and supporting best practices around instance strategy, technical governance, core data, integrations and the overall technical health of the platform. This role will also be responsible to perform configuration and/or development on the platform. This role will report into the Teradata IT Department and interface with business partners, other ServiceNow platform owners, and onshore / offshore development teams.
An ideal candidate will have achieved a senior level position as a Senior Developer / Jr. Architect with a successful track record in consulting, focused on technology strategy, governance, data and solution design. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to business partners and facilitate successful business outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to design, development, and implementation within the ServiceNow platform.
- Define solutions across the platform that align to out of the box capabilities
- Proactively identify potential issues and work through resolution with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and serve as an escalation point for the extended ServiceNow team.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the latest ServiceNow features and product offerings.
- Driving continual service improvement through establishment of best practices, reusable assets and refinement of the implementation processes.
- Determine how best to leverage tools and techniques involving infrastructure as scripting, configuration management, automated testing, and other DevOps techniques to improve delivery quality, speed and experience.
- Generate and maintain technical design and configuration documents.
- Network with key contacts and stakeholders internally and externally to drive process and efficiency in implementations.
- Troubleshoot issues, perform root cause analysis, and provide solutions for problems. Actively take ownership to address issues and solve problems, understanding up and downstream impacts and designing/delivering solutions appropriately.
- Lead design review sessions.
- Experience in ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM)
- ITIL Certifications Technical Consulting Experience.
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator
- Experience working with functional business leaders in the Customer Support space.
- Experience identifying business objectives and deconstructing them into Epics.
- Experience working with large organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with customers and all functional team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields or equivalent professional experience
- Agile methodology practitioner.
- FedRAMP experience a plus
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: ServiceNow Lead Developer
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US