Cloud Devops Engineer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 213921
Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location: Pune/Hyderabad, India
Are you a problem solver? Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest problems with Data and Analytics in the Cloud excite you? Would you like to work side-by-side with the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to help organizations innovate and solve their Analytics needs with Cloud based solutions? If yes, you belong here at Teradata Cloud.
Teradata is an enterprise software company that provides cutting-edge Big Data Analytics and Discovery technology helping Fortune 1000 organizations be efficient and innovative by uncovering new opportunities to grow revenues and cut costs. From large financial services organizations to global communication services providers to healthcare providers to auto manufacturers to online gaming, the largest organizations globally are using our Big Data Analytics Platform to make sense of petabyte scale multi-structured data to better understand customer behaviors, anticipate customer needs and develop better products and solutions.
We’re seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our Cloud organization and leverage their technical acumen to design, develop, implement, and support our Hybrid Cloud platform to support our Commercial offer. We are looking for candidates that understand owning a service from end to end, can prosper in highly distributed and dynamic environment, and enables fast paced development and deployments while achieving high availability. Along with a systemic discipline we are also looking for candidates who are open and passionate about exploring new technologies to improve our overall environment.
- Design, Deploy, Document, and Support new and existing Cloud Infrastructure in support of current customers and future growth in public cloud environments.
- Responsible for development and integration of the Cloud Operations organization Identify and Access Management (IAM), Privileged Access Management (PAM), and key vault solutions.
- Tests, analyzes, collaborates, and assists with translating business requirements into technical requirements to ensure a smooth implementation of any new enhancements or application integrations.
- Maintain system architecture documentation, run-books, diagrams, and assets in the configuration management database.
- Provide level of escalation in response to incidents/requests regarding performance and configuration, including off hour’s escalations.
- Develop and continually improve guidelines and procedures related to system management including process and efficiency improvements.
- Utilizes Python, Go or other development languages to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes.
- Monitor and tune system infrastructure to identify and eliminate issues and potential bottlenecks.
- Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years of programming experience in quality and DevOps area.
- At least 3 years of experience in working on cloud infrastructure with automation.
- At least 2 years of experience implementing solutions in public cloud providers like AWS, Azure, and Google.
- Use of DevOps fundamentals with experience in building CICD pipelines utilizing tools like (Jenkins, GitHub and Artifactory)
- Experience with password vault technologies like Centrify, HashiCorp, or public cloud solutions.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools like New Relic, Nagios, Icinga, Cloudwatch or DataDog.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Experience in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with working in a DevOps culture utilizing the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Experience with Terraform or Ansible for configuration management
- Public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud) related certifications
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services, then Teradata is the place for you. Come join us in helping the world’s largest organizations get the most out of their data and analytics at scale!
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Devops Engineer
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN