Customer Support and Services Project Manager
Location: Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
Requisition Number: 213877
Purpose of Job:
The role of the CSS Project Manager will be to assist Teradata CSS Geo leader and Service Experience Managers with all facets of project management and to assist with the development of Teradata Project Management capability in CS&S.
Project’s scope will be around both HW and SW infrastructure delivery and configuration changes, so a technical background is a plus. Strong administrative and coordination skills are important.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
- Project management for HW equipment delivery or technological refresh
- Prepare work schedules, including work breakdown structure for the contracted scope
- Assist with management of project budget control for assigned projects, including preparation of financial status reports
- Monitor progress of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met
- Ensure fluent communication with customers at technical service managers level, including kick off meeting, regular follow up calls / meetings, and post-mortem report
- Engage and control participation of global internal teams as technical contributors in the projects
- Adhering to appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria
- Ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders
- Contribute to the development and improvement of Teradata processes and quality of services
Education: Tertiary education in computer science or equivalent
Certification: PMP (if available / not stopper)
Experience: IT Project Management Experience, especially in technological infrastructure related projects as cloud migrations, tech refresh and system migrations
- 1+ year experience in project management with an external client facing project or participation in such projects as a technical specialist
- Experienced in managing or supporting end to end IT Infrastructure projects
- Technical experience with Cloud, hardware, software, and network
- Ability to multi-task and have flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of project lifecycle and methodology
- Clearly and effectively convey ideas, information and/or instructions to others in both written and verbal form
- Effective time-management
- Fluent in English
We offer a competitive salary, completion bonus, benefits and a good work/life balance.
Not your average place to work: inspiring and passionate people; a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. A chance for you to join an organization with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.
- Teradata is firmly committed to diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We value the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered solely on their skills, experience and alignment with the responsibilities of the role.
- Level and salary is commensurate with the demands of the role and based on skills and experience
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Support and Services Project Manager
Job Category: Services
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, Mazowieckie PL