Location: North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Requisition Number: 213805
Teradata is looking for an Executive Assistant who will work closely with the Geo VP, ANZ to provide day-to-day administrative support.
The role holder will help the Geo VP, ANZ to make best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks for them directly and their associated team members.
The role holder will need extensive knowledge of their organization's set up, who the key personnel are (inside and outside the business) and what the aims and objectives of the organization are.
The Geo VP, ANZ often relies heavily on their Executive Assistant, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in his or her absence. For this reason, the Executive Assistant & Geo VP, ANZ working relationship is often very close, so discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranges appointments and major travel itineraries on own initiative.
- Attends formal and informal management meetings to take notes and produce draft minutes.
- Manages administrative tasks requiring some planning and organizing of people, materials and facilities.
- Organize conferences.
- Assists with budget preparation and monitors monthly cost centre analyses.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through manager's office. Initiates follow-up action. Establish and maintain effective working procedures and filing system.
- Organizes and prepares complex documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications.
- Drafts correspondence for Geo VP, ANZ approval.
- Communicates and/or co-ordinates Geo VP, ANZ instructions and wishes with various individuals and/or departments.
- Routes or answers routine correspondence not requiring Geo VP, ANZ attention.
- Supporting a team in multiple locations if required
- Purchase order & administration
- Travel and hotel reservations
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Team Player.
- Energetic/Flexible/adaptable and able to work in a progressive and fast paced environment
- Educated to 'A level standard.
- Minimum 5 years secretarial experience at a senior level in similar environment.
City: North Sydney
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Sydney, New South Wales AU