Senior Manager, Third Party Risk Management
Multiple Locations: San Diego, California, United States • Atlanta, Georgia, United States • Charlotte, North Carolina, United States • Raleigh, North Carolina, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 213669
Senior Manager, Third Party Risk Management
- Indirect Procurement at Teradata is changing for the better. We are evolving the function from a reactive, transactional organization to become a proactive, strategic, world class, value adding business partner. The transformation of Sourcing and Procurement at Teradata is a key enabler of Teradata’s vision and strategy to improve profitability of the company.
- You will report to the Director of Procurement Center of Excellence. Your mission will be to lead the transformation and operations of Teradata’s Supplier/Third Party Onboarding and Risk Management processes.
- You are a recognized expert in E2E Procurement Process, and Third-Party Risk Management
- You bring an outside-in perspective and have successfully led, built, and evolved Third Party Risk Management Programs
- You have successfully developed and managed relationships with key internal stakeholders such as Sourcing/Category Management Leaders, Information Security, Insurance Risk, and Internal Audit leaders and teams
- You have an expert level understanding the drivers of Third-Party Risk and experience building programs to identify, evaluate, and mitigate them
- You have successfully designed, obtained cross functional buy-in for, and implemented a system of segmenting the supply base by risk tier and applying appropriate processes and controls for each
- You anticipate internal and or external business challenges, cross-functional stakeholder requirements and/or regulatory challenges and opportunities
- You have a transformational mindset – Today’s best in class is tomorrow’s baseline
- You possess the ability to collaborate at all levels within the company and externally, and solve for unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business
- You are able to lead and influence cross-functionally at the Executive level and with cross-functional teams
- You will be accountable for building and transforming and leading Teradata’s Third-Party Risk Management Program including defining objectives, metrics, process, and tools, and obtaining and maintaining buy-in from key stakeholders.
- You will use data to continue to evolve the process and program to align with Teradata needs and industry standards with the goal to simplify yet ensure best practice risk controls are appropriately applied.
- You will maintain external relationships that will inform the ongoing program strategy
- You will develop and manage stakeholder relationships, and influence stakeholders to align with industry best practices in support of applicable Teradata strategies
- Support and facilitate the execution of leading-edge Category Strategies within our third party and risk management framework. You have an understanding of how your approach and outcomes contribute and support the goals of the business.
- You will bring a structured and programmatic approach to delivering value to the business
- Lead other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned
- Provide strategic leadership and day to day direction to project team
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12+ years of relevant experience including at least 5 years in Supply Chain or Category Management and 10 years in Third Party / Supplier or IT Risk Management.
- Master’s Degree is preferred
- Industry Recognized Risk Certifications preferred
- Demonstrated experience delivering expert level results in stakeholder management, strategy development, and execution
- Demonstrated experience building productive relationships with C-level executives
- Exceptional communications skills
- Experience influencing peers, stakeholders, and management at all levels with no formal authority
- Experience with continuous improvement / six-sigma certification preferred
- Expert Understanding of GDPR and similar regulations, and their downstream implications
- Expert understanding of end customer expectations of SaaS providers and what that means for risk management of the supply base
Our Major US locations are Atlanta, Ga and San Diego, Ca. We will consider qualified candidates anywhere in the US.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Third Party Risk Management
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US