Client Services Executive
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Requisition Number: 213511
Client Services Executive – Services Sales and Engagement Management Practice, Americas Consulting
Location: This is a virtual role. The candidate can be based anywhere within the US but is expected to demonstrate a willingness and an ability to travel within the United States.
From enabling data-centric transformation to designing a modern data analytic architecture and delivering value at scale, Teradata Services help turn our customer’s data into their greatest asset. The Client Services Executive aligns with the industry leaders/account teams on the Services business plan and execution and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for the associated industry vertical. The Client Services Executive is responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for our services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services.
- Customer-facing role of the Services Sales organization within the Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Energy vertical; accountable for services bookings
- Partner with account teams on account planning to analyze whitespace of services portfolio and build services roadmap process
- Partner with Delivery functions to ensure opportunities are appropriately defined and scoped
- Support services components of Requests for Information/Requests for Proposal
- Work with Global SI Partners on “better together” strategies to help our customers achieve a modern analytic ecosystem in the cloud
- Manage the Services Order outlook providing appropriate input and detail to leadership, including Salesforce opportunity hygiene
- Manage pre-sales process including validation of requests and partner with Sales leadership on spend decisions
Key Performance Indicators
- Services bookings management – command of order details and schedule and attainment of order forecast
- Salesforce hygiene – minimum weekly updates for all commit and upside opportunities for the current and upcoming quarters
- Customer relationship growth
- Understanding of full services portfolio and application to whitespace
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Client Services Executive
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US