Director Services Sales Leader
Location: Irving, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 213510
HCLS, CME&E, TAAM Services Sales Leader – Services Sales and Engagement Management Practice, Americas Consulting
Location: This is a virtual role. The candidate can be based anywhere within the US but is expected to demonstrate a willingness and an ability to travel within the United States.
From enabling data-centric transformation to designing a modern data analytic architecture and delivering value at scale, Teradata Services help turn our customer’s data into their greatest asset. The Services Sales Leader works closely with the go-to-market organization to drive the Services business plan and execution. The role aligns with the industry leaders and is accountable for the Teradata services bookings results for the following industry verticals: Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Energy; Technology, Automotive, Aviation, and Manufacturing; and Healthcare and Life Sciences. The leader will manage a team of Client Services Executives responsible for the opportunity identification, qualification, and closure for our services portfolio – consulting, managed services, and transaction services.
- Customer-facing leader of the Services Sales organization within the Communications, Media, Entertainment, and Energy; Technology, Automotive, Aviation, and Manufacturing; and Healthcare and Life Sciences verticals; accountable for services bookings
- Lead Client Services Executive team –motivate and empower a services sales team to achieve a common goal. This includes providing a shared vision, modeling the way, and challenging the status quo to champion new initiatives. Coach and drive opportunity identification, qualification (including proposal development and budgetary pricing), and negotiation and close of services business against a services quota.
- Partner with Sales leadership on account planning to analyze whitespace of services portfolio and build services roadmap process
- Partner with Services Delivery functions to ensure opportunities are appropriately defined and scoped
- Work with Global SI Partners on “better together” strategies to help our customers achieve a modern analytic ecosystem in the cloud
- Manage the Services Order outlook providing appropriate input and detail to leadership
- Support continuous learning for the Services Sales team of the services portfolio and industry trends
- Manage pre-sales process including validation of requests and partner with Sales leadership on spend decisions
Key Performance Indicators
- Services bookings management - command of order details and schedule and attainment of order forecast
- Customer relationship growth
- Understanding of full services portfolio and application to whitespace
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Director Services Sales Leader
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Irving, Texas US