Senior Web Developer, Developer Portal
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 213471
Senior Web Developer Job Description
As a member of the Developer Portal team, you will own the dev portal – the most important channel that creators use to discover, learn, and use Teradata Vantage.
The portal covers code samples, documentation, downloads, and the ability to try APIs (Application Programming Interface) from the website. It is built on Drupal, hosted on a powerful PaaS (Platform as a Service) platform.
We are a cross-functional and empowered team with business outcomes as our goals.
We embrace lean, deploy early and often, care about technical debt. We automate with CI/CD, run experiments, and make product decisions based on data.
- Help define good developer/builder experience to support the mission · Build and maintain the dev portal code and guide junior engineers on the team · Work with the UX team, product management and other platform engineering teams to help create and evaluate new product ideas and technical design · Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, including usability patterns, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review. · Participate in detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers within the team · Automate builds, deploys, monitoring, alerting to keep the website up and limit operational burden on the team · Collaborate with other cross-platform team members to build effective integrations
- 5+ years professional experience in User Interface development
- Experience with technical leading and/or technical mentorship
- PHP · Drupal (Drupal 9 experience is preferred) · SQL
- Translating user experience design (mockups, wireframes, and user journeys) into code
- Experience with running CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON), Git
- Test automation tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of Single Sign On protocols like SAML
- Experience with building, documenting, consuming API
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Web Developer, Developer Portal
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX