Service Now Developer
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 213096
Flexible, Mexico City
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Our Quality & Tools group enables our development teams to build world-class products for both on-premises and cloud-based solutions. Among of our tools and services, we manage and deliver an R&D Service Portal deployment on ServiceNow.
If you have a passion for application development, automation, and see yourself thriving as a member of our High-Performance team, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
- Enable self-service by integrating our Enterprise SDLC tools with our ServiceNow Portal (Ex: ServiceNow workflows, REST APIs)
- Maintain and continuously improve R&D Portal UI and CMDB
- Use cloud services, open-source technologies, and automation to improve productivity and security
- Help us aggregate, analyze, and visualize CMDB data to drive operational excellence, engineering efficiency, and insights into SDLC tools usage
- Serve as a technical lead on projects and enhancements
- Create and maintain architectural and logical diagrams and support documentation
- 2 or more years of Development / Integration experience
- Bachelor's degree in a Technology field
- Ability to debug, spot anomalous service behavior, and perform root cause analysis
- Experience with Enterprise ServiceNow deployments, architecture, and features
- Experience with automation and integration with Enterprise SDLC Tools (Ex: GitHub, Artifactory, Jenkins)
- Experience working in one or more cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
What we offer you:
- Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
- Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
- Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
- Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard.
In addition, our teams are encouraged to look for innovation, spending at least 1 week each quarter on development, learning new skills, and innovative technology/solutions.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Service Now Developer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX