Financial Planning Analyst
Location: Prague, Prague, Czechia
Requisition Number: 213086
Financial Planning Analyst prepares and analyzes financial outlooks and operating results, participate in the development of annual financial plans. Financial Planning Analyst also participates in the coordination and preparation of management reviews of results. Financial Planning Analyst provides financial and business expertise in areas such as compensation, profitability and business case analysis.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Develop order and revenue plan, margin plan, expenses plan based on HC planning plan and validate annual plan against any other corporate targets
- Perform revenue recognition assessment
- Review bid PnL’s against contract terms and proposed revenue recognition
- Manage the month end Revenue / COR / expense accounting by advising of relevant GL entries
- Review outlook against contract terms and revenue recognition principles to verify the outlook achievability, identify risks
- Review Hyperion submission / results
- Liaise with the sales support team on order processing/ billing
- Partner with other functions (e.g., consulting services team, accounting, sales, marketing, tax)
- Track sales team and PS compensation
- Track and act on financial key figures (AR, inventory, …) of the organization
- Provide ad hoc analysis to the management
- Cyclical work schedules / busy during weeks of year/month end and outlook submission
- Team focused
- Work with confidential information
- Work with multiple functional areas
- Interface with multiple levels of management
- Advanced in Excel and proficient in other Microsoft applications. Knowledge of Hyperion and/or Salesforce preferred
- Experience of IFRS or US GAAP SaaS revenue recognition would be preferable
4 + years in similar finance role (e.g. revenue, size/number accounts, number customers, Industry)
Teradata is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities, and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the fundamentals they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Planning Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ