Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 213077
Position Title : Software Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad
Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in Sustaining/Development of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
- Scripting Language Python
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker deployment technologies.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN