Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Requisition Number: 213055
We are looking for a capable and passionate seasoned Program Manager to own and drive end-to-end product development, from ideation through implementation and adoption, in a cross-functional, fast-paced and highly-technical environment. We have a robust roadmap of Cloud Services or Cloud Platform Releases as we build best in class products for our customers.
Our program managers provide an effective execution framework to enable our teams to predictably deliver valuable and high-quality products and services.
Our program managers and scrum masters ensure alignment and transparency between stakeholders and the team and foster a positive and collaborative environment.
- Shepherd ideas from concept into development, ensuring the value propositions and business models are clear and validated, following our lifecycle process
- Program Management duties and Scrum Master duties for one or more Cloud Services teams
- Work with Product Managers, Product Owners, UX, Architects, Engineering Managers and Scrum Masters to ensure there is a properly prepared backlog
- Capacity planning based on historical velocity
- Ensure the team is staffed and funded for success, and operates within budget
- Facilitate quarterly and release planning, scrum-of-scrums, and program reviews
- Support the team with data views of timelines, completion, quality, and tech debt
- Coordinate system and solution demos
- Collaborate with Customer Support, Services, Marketing, and Sales to ensure customers adopt and are delighted by our releases, with issues quickly resolved
- Identify and rapidly mitigate risk and uncertainty
- Eliminate/manage impediments, risks and dependencies with a focus on Lean flow
- Ensure we integrate and receive user feedback early and often
- Conduct retrospectives and RCAs and follow up on actions to drive relentless improvement
- Provides transparency into Program health plugged into appropriate operating mechanisms
- Ensures KPIs are defined, measured and adhered to
- Can integrate into early adopter processes
- Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering, business management or other related education
- Minimum 10 years of experience as Program/Project Manager or Scrum Master
- Experience leading medium-to-large scale programs with cross-functional stakeholders using an Agile development approach
- Tech savvy with prior experience as a developer or tester, understanding modern software development practices
- Experience with multiple Industries; financial, retail, government etc.
- Experience with cloud technology and delivering software-as-a-service
- Experience leading programs with global teams
- Experience using, and deep understanding of, Lean, XP, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
- Excellent influencing, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG