Cloud Services Product Management Intern
Multiple Locations: San Diego, California, United States • El Segundo, California, United States
Requisition Number: 212979
Our summer internship program lasts 10-12 weeks beginning in May/June and ending in August/September. The location for this position will be anywhere in the US and virtual. Fast-paced, flexible, fun. The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse, and collaborative environment that is Teradata.
Driving some of our key initiatives that contribute to strategy and offer development efforts, while helping strengthen our extensive assets and collateral for sales and customers.
- Establish a monitoring and reporting approach to support the launch of soon to be released Cloud Packages and validate the consistency of supporting collateral
- Develop recurring reports for offer management reporting that combines salesforce data with ServiceNow customer site data and other relevant data to assess adoption/utilization etc.,
- Review and enhance services sales handbook to augment GTM strategy to position and sell the service components of our signature Cloud Packages
- Must be enrolled in a BS/MS degree program with a graduation date between August 2022 and May 2024
- Energetic, critical thinker, that is not afraid to share their opinions and contribute.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerBI or other tools and experience conducting data analysis, and creating financial models.
- Should have a track record of success working with ambiguity, sustaining multiple tasks related to research and analysis, and strong communication skills.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Services Product Management Intern
Job Category: College & Interns
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US