Staff Cloud User Interface Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 212939
Staff Cloud UI Engineer
We are looking for seasoned cloud UI engineers who will be responsible to deliver great customer, developer and operational-user experiences for our Vantage Cloud Platform and ecosystem components. You will be responsible for setting coding standards, pr review guidelines, project architecture decisions and implementation. You will guide and work with other developers on the team in execution and delivery. You will also work closely with Cloud Platform and Infrastructure teams to gain a deeper understanding of different persona-based use-cases and drive development of feature-sets that provide provisioning, administration, monitoring and operational capabilities in a self-service and managed offerings model in a multi-tenant console dashboard.
This role reports to the Manager of Cloud engineering, Experience team.
- Design, implement and deploy web-based multi-tenant, cloud native front-end applications to provide manageability and operational visibility to our Vantage cloud platform offerings
- Work with UX, product management and other platform engineering teams to help create and evaluate new product ideas and technical designs
- Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, including usability patterns, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review
- Participate in detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers within the team.
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyse impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Collaborate with other cross-platform team members to build effective integrations
- Prepare service and feature-related documentation – functional specifications, design considerations, architecture compliance, GAP analysis, etc. spanning multiple phases of the SDLC.
- Analyse, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
- Lead and balance multiple projects at a time
- Lead by example in creating a positive, inclusive, and supportive team environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, and empathetic discussion
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
- Strong knowledge in writing Automated Test Suites using frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Cypress, Jest, or Selenium
- Familiarity with TDD and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit / integration tests.
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Expert written and verbal communication skills
The Teradata Experience team is the driving factor to pivot Teradata to a world-class, customer-centric technology company, that transform how business work and people live through the power of data. We relentlessly focus on customer needs, drastically reduce the complexity of our product and services, and ultimately expedite business outcomes for every customer we serve.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Cloud User Interface Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN