Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 212895
Education / Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of Service Engineering/ /DevOps tools maintenance/Automation of large-scale enterprise tool on both on-premise and cloud.
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Computer Science or Electronics with hands on administration of DevOps tools like Jenkins, Jira, Github, Artifactory.
- Should have strong coding skills in Python and Groovy.
- Have administrative level experience on Jira, Confluence, Black duck, Coverity, Contrast and other code security tools.
- Have proficiency in One of the public cloud environments (AWS, AZURE, GCP).
- Hands on automating business process, system maintenance functions and developing tools and Python is preferred.
- Knowledge on application monitoring and scripting for availability and performance improvements.
- Should have willingness to learn new technologies and tools and quick ramp up
- Should have very good problem-solving skills
- Results oriented working within a collaborative team
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Service Engineering/Administration of multiple DevOps tools and services.
- Design and Develop as a service models on top of existing DevOps tools to simplify accelerate CICD process in On-premise and Multi Cloud environments.
- Development of new services to ease support engineering tasks.
- Collaborate with 3rd party Vendors for additional features/licensing.
- Identify automation areas and driving end to end implementation
- Document the design proposals using flow charts, layouts, diagrams, charts etc
- Deliberate on the proposed solutions and implement the best possible one by adhering to the coding standards and best practices
- Deploy the solution based on the target system specifications
- Monitor the tools utilization and optimize to drive efficiencies
- Individual Contributor
- Team Player
- Reports to Engineering Manager
Teradata Corporation is looking for a driven Software Engineer to join Teradata Engineering services. As a team member, you will use your skills to enhance and maintain multiple DevOps tools. The successful candidate will be responsible for enabling tools which can be leveraged in CICD process. You will be using Python and other advanced scripting languages to develop automation towards integrating tools with CICD process with minimal manual effort in On-premise and Multi cloud environments.
The activities are geared towards enabling CI for all the cloud development teams for different Teradata products. These efforts will require you to interact with employees at every level and from different departments and geographies of Teradata. Updating of Teradata Labs policy, process, procedure, guidelines and templates.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN