Location: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Requisition Number: 212888
Are you interested to join the world’s leader in Pervasive Data Intelligence and be part of the Finance Team based in Cairo, Egypt
What we need from you:
- You 3-5 years’ experience within a multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- Bachelor of Commerce or Partly Qualified Accountant (CA, CMA, ACCA) or MBA Finance
- You have experience in dealing with GL, Customers and Vendors
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
As a professional accountant, you will play a key role in providing support to Accounting manager in provision of accounting services for Egypt and working with GL team and other groups like Planning, legal, Tax, Human Resource, Facility teams. You will be directly involved in submission of customer invoices and then subsequent collections. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supporting Accounting Manager in US GAAP monthly closure for your assigned tasks like Accounts Payable, withholding tax, employee advances etc. and submitted accurately and on time information.
- Preparation of your assigned BS account reconciliations.
- Identify and execute action items to resolve reconciliation variances
- Preparation of assigned tabs for Balance Sheet Pack for CFO Analytics
- Ensure all AR and other adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Maintaining supporting documentation with AR invoices and sub-ledger information.
- Helping AM in managing relationship with outsourced service providers like Legal, Auditor, Tax consultant and outsources resource provider.
- Also helping AM in support of local Admin tasks like Social Insurance management and office support
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a good work/life balance.
Not your average place to work: inspiring and passionate people; a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. A chance for you to join an organization with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG