Finance Operations Coordinator (3 Openings)
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 212871
Finance Operations Coordinator
Location: Mexico City (Santa Fe)
***Please Submit CV in English***
This new team member will join the team in driving and owning the finance operations responsibilities for the project set up, maintenance, project documentation, invoicing, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, and control operations. This role will work closely with region and finance leadership.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management, ability to multitask and analytic skills are essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with international counterparts, the person should be flexible working in shifts.
- Apply Finance Governance Policies
- Support for PSA (Professional Services Automation) system tasks: setting up new projects, reporting on project/customer financials, and project maintenance
- Manage Revenue Recognition processing
- Manage Billing requests and ensure invoices are processed in accordance with the contract terms and on time
- Administer Project Setup, Maintenance, and Completion
- Ensure the integrity of the PSA system record
- Generate PSA & IDW (Business Objects) reports on request from Project Managers and proactively secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed
- Provide general business operations support to the regions.
- Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
- Minimum relevant experience of 0–2 years
- Strong English Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, graphs, v-lookup)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success-oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Coordinator (3 Openings)
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX