Finance Operations Coordinator
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 212871
Finance Operations Coordinator
Location: Mexico City (Santa Fe)
***Please Submit CV in English***
This new team member will join the team in driving and owning the finance operations responsibilities for the project set up, maintenance, project documentation, invoicing, processing of change orders, monthly performance reporting, and control operations. This role will work closely with region and finance leadership.
This role requires not only advanced reporting and expertise with MS excel but the ability to leverage the data warehouse for ad hoc reporting and to demonstrate advanced capabilities with reporting tools to drive innovation and efficiency improvement.
Strong Excel skills are required, with experience using advanced functions to automate reports. Time management, ability to multitask and analytic skills are essential for this role.
As this role involves collaboration with international counterparts, the person should be flexible working in shifts.
- Apply Finance Governance Policies
- Support for PSA (Professional Services Automation) system tasks: setting up new projects, reporting on project/customer financials, and project maintenance
- Manage Revenue Recognition processing
- Manage Billing requests and ensure invoices are processed in accordance with the contract terms and on time
- Administer Project Setup, Maintenance, and Completion
- Ensure the integrity of the PSA system record
- Generate PSA & IDW (Business Objects) reports on request from Project Managers and proactively secure compliance and data accuracy
- Prepare Standard Weekly/Monthly Reports across regions.
- Proactively make suggestions for improvements to the financial and portfolio management processes
- Maintain archive of customer contracts and projects, bid review documentation, and other written materials needed
- Provide general business operations support to the regions.
- Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
- Minimum relevant experience of 0–2 years
- Strong English Communication Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong (advanced) Excel skills (pivot tables, formulas, graphs, v-lookup)
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships with senior non-financial managers
- Results and success-oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
- Experience using BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Coordinator
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX