Associate Program Manger, GTM Enablement Process & Adoption
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Requisition Number: 212829
Role: Associate Program Manager, GTM Enablement Process & Adoption
The Sales Process & Adoption team within GTM Enablement drives enablement, training, and adoption of critical sales processes that increase seller efficiency and streamline buying experiences. The Process & Adoption team represents the needs of the field to ensure the successful adoption of new tools, processes, and programs.
You will serve as the enablement partner throughout process definition and be responsible for driving training, documentation, and adoption. This role is expected to produce high-quality enablement plans and training content that clearly explains and aids the completion of complex business processes. The role requires an individual who can innovate, move quickly, and not be constrained by current processes. You will represent GTM Enablement on project teams, articulating the needs of account team members to inform how the project impacts their job and make recommendations to enhance and simplify the user experience.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with experience in sales, B2B marketing, or sales operations and a strong understanding of the lead to qualification process. The role requires an excellent communicator excited to work with cross-functional team members, sales account teams, and marketing to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day-to-day support and direction from your manager.
- Serve as the enablement partner in process definition
- Break down complex business problems into key components, drive analysis for insights and answers to critical questions, and recommend practical solutions to get results
- Develop program materials & documentation, including Enablement plans & tracking, high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and detailed training materials
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on new technology tools (Salesforce, Seismic) and processes by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research (e.g., product documentation, Trailhead, etc.)
- Build relationships and credibility with the field to develop and represent a strong point-of-view on field experiences for processes
- Consult with SMEs and field representatives to create/revise training decks, job aids/infographics, use case scenarios, online course content, and learning assessments
- Lead change management planning and impact analysis of new technology tools and processes to anticipate training needs
- Serve as the “voice-of-the-user” to recommend user experience improvements to new processes and tools with an eye on simplicity and adoption
- Utilize video editing and course design software such as Camtasia, Articulate products, etc.
- Understand training impact, track and maintain adoption KPIs for the organization
- Monitor and drive program/process adoption through qualitative and quantitative information gathering
- Constantly look for opportunities to drive continuous improvement enhancements based on field feedback
- Partner with teams across the organization to break through the ambiguity and gather inputs to deliver high-quality work
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience, preferably in the technology, sales operations, enablement, or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Bachelor's degree is required; MBA is a plus.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments is beneficial but not required
- Experience using CRM (ex: Salesforce), sales engagement (ex: Outreach.io, Salesloft), sales prospecting (Zoominfo, LinkedIn), and other sales tools is preferred
- Capable process mind with lead management experience and an understanding of the lead to qualification journey
- Strong critical thinker with the ability to ramp-up on quickly on Teradata business & sales processes
- Ability to develop a relevant and robust point of view based on an understanding of the needs of our sellers
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written), including the ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take the initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Program Manger, GTM Enablement Process & Adoption
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US