Sr Administrator, ServiceNow-Remote
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 212731
Teradata IT ServiceNow Teradata is advancing capabilities and client support operations to better serve our internal customers. This position will support and administer ServiceNow by working with cross-functional Leadership and Teams to expand our service offerings and improve performance, while also being responsible for maintaining the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform. This position supports the development, maintenance and improvement of core ITSM/CSM/ITBM/ITOM processes, through the configuration and development of ServiceNow. This role will interact closely with the ServiceNow team and our Business Partners to understand customer and stakeholder requirements for key activities, ensure alignment with all company initiatives, and drive continuous process improvement. This position will also contribute to the development and automation of other processes outside of ITSM, including the HR Pro and Vulnerability Response modules.
- Works directly with Business Partner and internal Leadership teams to identify and execute incremental process improvements utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve solution effectiveness.
- Assists in the review, design, and improvement of ServiceNow processes and procedures while adhering to ServiceNow best practices and out-of-the-box functionality.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications.
- Analyzes IT business and technical problems, designing, coding, testing, maintaining, supporting, documenting and installing solutions.
- Manages Update Set creation and migration.
- Trains IT personnel to ServiceNow processes and tools.
- Communicates process standards to ensure understanding and consistency.
- Works closely with Analysts to understand problems, collect requirements and propose solutions.
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/remediation.
- Responsible for identifying problems, researching solutions, reconfiguring or recoding system to improve system functionality.
- Focuses on KPI measurement, providing a means for gathering and reporting on data.
- Creates and maintains Catalog items.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering; or Associate Degree and equivalent work experience.
- 4-6 years of overall ServiceNow system administration experience including design, development, and implementation.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in Information Technology.
- Prior ServiceNow technical knowledge and strong platform architecture understanding, with ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience interacting with customers at multiple levels as well as the ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously, and in a timely manner.
- Proven experience working across functional areas and driving continuous improvement.
- Strong self-motivation, attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability.
- Must have thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- In-depth understanding of ServiceNow functionality and how ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow.
- Experience with Active Directory, LDAP, MID and SSO in an administrative capacity
- ITIL certifications is a plus.
- Experience with HR Pro, Vulnerability Response, Software Asset Management.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Administrator, ServiceNow-Remote
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US