Finance Operations Analyst II
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 212726
Finance Operations Analyst II
Location: Mexico City (Santa Fe)
***Please Submit CV in English***
- Review contracts to determine all financial elements of the transaction
- Validate and finalize project setup in FinancialForce in accordance with Finance Governance policy
- Manage new order bookings and backlogs
- Update Opportunities in Salesforce based on order booking
- Setup and track Work at Risk projects
- Review and approve the Budget Change Requests (BCRs)
- Reconcile revenue, billing, and order attributes across ERP, Workday, and FinancialForce. Coordinate updates and fixes when items in the reconciliation items are found
- Review and summarize weekly revenue in FFDC
- Analyze project financial or system issues and implement resolution
- Fulfill tasks as Junior Revenue Manager for standalone services deals < $1M
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of information needed in FinancialForce
- Identify and drive ongoing process improvements and efficiencies
- Help drive change management through communication and training as initiatives are implemented.
- 2-5 years of professional work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Strong English Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
- Ability to read, analyze and understand customer contracts, corporate policies, and miscellaneous order documentation
- Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving problems, and delivering results in challenging situations
- Exceptional business acumen with the ability to understand and analyze financial data
- Can quickly develop technical proficiency to understand necessary system integrations from a data-dependent process perspective
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Analyst II
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX