GTM Enablement, Senior Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Requisition Number: 212683
GTM Enablement, Senior Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA or Remote
The Sales Process & Methodology team within GTM Enablement is responsible for enablement, training, and adoption of critical sales processes that increase seller efficiency, streamline buying processes and drive sales methodology to improve and align our buying and selling journeys.
This Senior Program Manager role focuses on the orchestration and enablement of selling methodology through the development and execution of Global Sales Plays. This role will coordinate across multiple SMEs and cross-functional team members to identify and drive sales plays end-to-end. The position requires someone agile, innovative, and can represent the needs of our sellers.
- Lead cross-functional development efforts in support of GTM strategy & account team needs
- Leverage understanding of the enterprise sales landscape to develop enablement materials that will motivate sellers and buyers to execute
- Break down complex business processes into critical components to drive enablement and reduce seller friction
- Develop enablement materials & documentation, including videos, seller templates, and detailed training materials to accelerate deal cycles
- Become a trusted advisor and resource among our global Field teams to understand their needs and voice for the business.
- Manage stakeholder needs and expectations by effectively preparing for and facilitating meetings to align on decisions & communicating program status
- Identify, scope, and drive critical projects and initiatives partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization to ensure projects meet key milestones and are on time
- Identify and communicate risks and roadblocks to stakeholders, including your manager
- Provide direction and coach more junior team members on analytic, presentation, communication, and work/process management skillsets
The candidate must have 5-7+ years of experience, preferably in the technology industry. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. The ability to create high-quality enablement materials is a must.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a selling role or working directly with GTM teams required
- Must have a clear understanding of the Enterprise selling process and challenges
- Strong critical thinker with an ability to ramp up quickly on Teradata business & sales processes
- Robust communication skills (verbal, written), including the ability to present, facilitate, and negotiate
- Independent problem solver who will take the initiative and execute work
- Must be deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to develop a relevant and robust point of view based on an understanding of the needs of our sellers
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: GTM Enablement, Senior Program Manager
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US