Drift Chatbot Marketing Manager
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Requisition Number: 212666
Drift Chatbot Marketing Manager
Location: San Diego, CA
Teradata is looking for a Drift.com “conversational marketing expert” to run our chatbot program in-house. Must be certified in Drift conversational marketing principles and must have direct Drift.com platform experience.
The Drift Chatbot Manager will create, analyze, and optimize playbooks utilizing Drift’s industry-leading chat functions. This position will work closely with analytics, growth, and optimization team members to identify opportunities to use chat to better engage and convert website visitors. They will be responsible for creating playbooks based on source, landing page, progressive profiling, target account lists, among other factors.
This position is full time, permanent.
- Serve as primary chatbot strategist and playbook developer inside Drift.com
- Work closely with analytics and growth & optimization resources to continuously optimize the chat experience
- Establish and implement behavioral triggers to engage visitors, and foster self service
- Support BDRs with their goals of booking meetings and providing live sales chats with a focus on Teradata’s target account list
- Utilize chatbot learnings to help direct website optimization for content and information architecture
- Develop reporting cadences to inform and report ongoing results to key stakeholders
- Test and validate data sync of record info collect- ed via Drift conversations, including attributions, properties, lead scoring, etc.
- Work with key internal partners on continuous improvement (demand-gen, brand, search, product, field, BDR teams)
- Deploy Drift globally to EMEA and APJ domains and BDR teams
Skills & Attributes
- 2 or more years of experience creating, optimizing, and maintaining Drift playbooks
- Understanding of KPIs, as applied to a successful chat/chatbot program with an eye to continuous improvement
- Understanding of and experience with website analytics and attribution platforms such as Google Analytics
- Experience with web content management platforms (e.g., Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Kentico)
- Understanding of best digital marketing practices
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- 2 or more years’ experience in chatbot/chat
- 2 or more years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience with analytics (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong writing skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Experience with content management platforms (e.g., Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Kentico)
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience developing & optimizing digital content for the B2B marketplace
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Drift Chatbot Marketing Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US