Cloud Site Reliablity Engineer
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 212641
Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
Teradata, a leading data analytics company, is currently looking to hire experienced Site Reliability Engineers in various grades to be part of our growing Cloud Engineering and Services team in Mexico.
This is a unique opportunity to support multi-cloud services for Teradata’s public cloud offerings on AWS, Azure & Google Cloud. In this role, you will play the role of Site Reliability engineer,
- working closely with operations and engineering teams.
- help operations team in resolving operational issues
- Bug-fixes for production issues.
- establish operational best practices,
- build automations & tools and
- provide on-call support on shifts.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in DevOps operations / SRE
- Experience and knowledge of any one public cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GC)
- Experience with deploying, managing complex distributed microservices deployed in public clouds
- Experience in deployment & operations support for Microservices deployed in serverless architectures (AWS Lambda/Azure Functions/ Google Cloud Functions)
- Experience in AWS cloud services like Lambda, Dynamo, CloudWatch, Step functions, CFT templates
- Experience in Azure technologies like Azure functions, cosmoDb, ARM templates etc
- Experience in cloud networking technologies like Vnet / VPC Peering, PrivateLink setup
- Hands on experience in Linux Shell scripting, Python
- Knowledge and experience on any two public clouds (AWS/Azure/GC)
- Familiarity with dev-ops software development methods.
- Experience with Microservices and containerization of applications.
- Experience with Docker container related technologies like Kubernetes, Mesos, etc.
- Experience with supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems.
- Experience developing unit testing, Test driven development approach, work in agile and scrum environment.
- Knowledge monitoring and logging solutions such as datadog, Prometheus, Grafana or similar.
- Experience with Ansible
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Site Reliablity Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX