Location: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG
Requisition Number: 212571
Are you interested to join the world’s leader in Pervasive Data Intelligence and be part of the Finance Team based in Cairo, Egypt
What we need from you:
- You 3-5 years’ experience within a multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- Bachelor of Commerce or Partly Qualified Accountant (CA, CMA, ACCA) or MBA Finance
- You have experience in dealing with GL, Customers and Vendors
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
As a professional accountant, you will play a key role in providing support to Accounting manager in provision of accounting services for Egypt and working with GL team and other groups like Planning, legal, Tax, Human Resource, Facility teams. You will be directly involved in submission of customer invoices and then subsequent collections. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Supporting Accounting Manager in US GAAP monthly closure for your assigned tasks like Accounts Payable, withholding tax, employee advances etc. and submitted accurately and on time information.
- Preparation of your assigned BS account reconciliations.
- Identify and execute action items to resolve reconciliation variances
- Preparation of assigned tabs for Balance Sheet Pack for CFO Analytics
- Ensure all AR and other adjustments are submitted and processed in a timely manner
- Maintaining supporting documentation with AR invoices and sub-ledger information.
- Helping AM in managing relationship with outsourced service providers like Legal, Auditor, Tax consultant and outsources resource provider.
- Also helping AM in support of local Admin tasks like Social Insurance management and office support
We offer a competitive salary and benefits and a good work/life balance.
Not your average place to work: inspiring and passionate people; a dynamic, relaxed and collaborative culture. A chance for you to join an organisation with ambitious growth targets, where you can make your mark and shape the future.
State: Al Qahirah
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cairo, Al Qahirah EG