Analyst - Indirect Procurement
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Requisition Number: 212546
Job Title: Procurement Operations Analyst
Sourcing at Teradata is changing for the better. We are maturing our organization from a reactionary to more strategic business partner. Service redesign, digital enablement, and overall process transformation are only a few of the new directives of the Sourcing and Procurement strategy. Are you ready to change with us?
Your mission will be to support a center-led operating model to promote role clarity and work optimization, drive in greater visibility and influence in the organization and ensure Teradata is achieving the best value for its spend.
As a Strategic Sourcing Specialist at Teradata, you will be a key member of our Enterprise Souring & Strategy Solutions team, charged with driving compelling results and value to Teradata through strategic procurement activities.
What You’ll Do
Support Category Leaders in developing and executing Category strategies
- Conduct financial, demand and supply market analysis, and interact with business leaders to support the Category Leaders in the development of Category strategies
- Conduct spend analytics; use data to influence change with clients and build strong ROI
- Model, monitor, and report trends in underlying cost drivers
- Interact directly with vendor and internal business leaders for day-to-day activities.
- Continuously gather business intelligence on category-specific sourcing best practices and summarize/share with Category Leaders
- Build knowledge/credibility within assigned areas – bring new and actionable insights based on knowledge of best practices and trends.
- Conduct other (frequently cross-functional) projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in Procurement, Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, or Consulting
- Demonstrated experience in strategically supporting data-driven cross-functional efforts and managing communications with diverse set of stakeholders.
- Understanding and application of sourcing policies, procedures, and supply strategies
- Capable of coordinating across business units and sharing critical information, with a strength in explaining complex concepts and coaching individuals through complex decision-making
- Capable of managing deadlines and balancing multiple priorities.
This position will sit in our Hyderabad Office in India.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst - Indirect Procurement
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN