Pre Sales Cloud Expert
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 212545
Pre-Sales Cloud ETL/Migration Architect
Management Level : - Manager
Job Location : - Mumbai/Pune
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus.
- 15+ years of demonstrated technology experience in architecting and successfully building highly scalable data solutions.
- Should have an experience of at least 2 (re)architecting data solutions on the Cloud from migration to modernization of data pipelines.
- Proven experience of building scalable, performant data solutions on-premises, public cloud and hybrid cloud
- Proven experience in relational, NoSQL, in-memory and data warehouse technologies on the Cloud
- Enterprise scale expertise in data management, data ingestion, data security and metadata management
- Extensive knowledge architecting modern data integration frameworks, highly scalable distributed systems using open source and emerging data architecture designed and patterns
- Expert ability to analyze cost and performance in a data solution or pattern and recommend improvement for optimization
- Exposure in DevOps and Containerization of application
- Ability to collaborate and partner with business domain leads, product owners, enterprise architects and public cloud service providers
- Should have strong knowledge of any one Cloud data services such as Teradata, AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, Redshift, Google BigQuery
- Should have deep knowledge of any one Cloud storage services such as AWS S3, Azure Storage Services, Google Cloud Storage
- Experience in of any one Cloud ETL data pipeline as AWS Gluw, Azure Data Factory and mappings, databricks, Google data pipeline
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to influence technical, business, and executive audiences
- Presentation and whiteboarding skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, and technical teams
- Proficiency for leading customer presentations, group meetings, and technical deep dive sessions
- Ability to create content for both sales and technical purposes
- Proactive and results oriented; conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Flexible, hardworking, and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and the initiative to take on difficult challenges
- Excels in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements as needed to scope solution opportunities combining hardware, software, and services components
- Act as the “face” of Teradata to customers & prospects – able to articulate the value of Teradata software and services on Cloud.
- Assist teams in designing the Teradata migration from on-premises to Cloud
- Present proposal to convert traditional/legacy services to cloud-native services
- Document client’s current analytical ecosystem, application architecture and data flow to/from Teradata and non-Teradata solutions.
- Understand and communicate customer-specific value of Teradata solutions and how they integrate with the customer’s analytical ecosystem as part of a future-state roadmap.
- Understand customer data and analytics challenges and help translate to business requirements in positioning Teradata software and services.
- Craft creative solutions that leverage informed assumptions even when only partial information is known.
- Facilitate and/or lead demonstration of Teradata Cloud and Analytics capabilities.
- Craft scope, estimates and execution approach for Cloud migration and modernization projects
- Understand upcoming Teradata advancements and create POC for demonstrations
- Identify new service opportunities aligned with Teradata vision and products
- Write blogs/papers for highlighting Teradata best practices and technical capabilities
- Partner with Region Consulting and Customer Services to formulate offers and proposals.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Pre Sales Cloud Expert
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN