Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 212532
A Data Architect/Modeler provides subject matter expertise on Data Models and Data Architecture and works with relational databases.
A Data Architect/Modeler recommends improvements in data quality, data management, lineage, and governance across the Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse lifecycles.
Working as part of a highly skilled data management team, the Data Architect/ Modeler is responsible for developing robust pragmatic data models that meet requirements while supporting the data architectural design principles and designs of the broader IT organization.
Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills are essential as the role involves working closely with our clients, 3rd party vendors, management consultants, and internal data teams.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Data Profiling
- Work with ETL consultants to map source system data to Teradata physical models Provide support in the use of enterprise and analytical data, particularly identifying synergies and connections between data across business areas.
- Providing support to analyze data requirements and data stored in a disparate set of systems and designing a robust set of data structures.
- Drive standardization and simplification across the enterprise, lowering cost, improving quality and value of data assets.
- Develop lasting relationships with client personnel to facilitate a trusted advisor relationship.
- Maintain and publish project business rules and the associated enterprise data dictionary.
- Full-time bachelor degree or above, majoring in computer, information management or related majors.
- More than two years of experience in banking projects, familiar with business knowledge and business processes of commercial banks, with core or credit background preferred.
- Background related to database, data warehouse or business intelligence, mastering the basic concepts of relational data model, being able to skillfully perform data model design, SQL development, and experience with Teradata platform is preferred.
- Strong sense of responsibility, stress resistance and willingness to accept a certain percentage of travel.
- Strong client interaction, communication, and consulting skills.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi CN