Location: Beijing, Beijing, China
Requisition Number: 212530
The Database Administrator specializes in the database and EDW and ETL system maintenance. The Database Administrator should be familiar with RDBMS, like Teradata, MySQL and Oracle. The Database Administrator monitor and maintain the EDW and ETL environment with the specific toolset required by the client. These tools may include direct interfaces supplied with Teradata, Linux, as well as third party tools. The Database Administrator will be key to implementing Teradata projects, and needs to be familiar with best practices for working within these environments and within mixed environments.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Daily operation and maintenance of EDW in bank.
- Database management, like data backup and recovery, right management, etc.
- ETL jobs scheduling and monitoring, health inspection.
- Customer requirements change support, business and production problem solving, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience of SQL language.
- Minimum 2 years experience of Perl or Shell.
- Familiar with Linux / Unix environment Common Operations Command.
- Self-motivated and strong pressure resistance.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Database Administrator
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN