Partner Enablement Associate
Location: London, Greater London GB
Requisition Number: 212412
Partner Enablement Associate
Teradata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to manage, develop, grow and execute enablement programs for Teradata’s Partner Ecosystem within the EMEA region. The individual will also be responsible for working with the Partner Leads to identify partner needs and collaborate with the internal teams to develop and rollout prescriptive programs to increase partner success. This position requires a high energy individual that can manage multiple touch points and create strong relationships internally and externally across the organization and work collaboratively to support the joint partner success of our business within Teradata’s Go-To-Market organization.
Applicants should have a proven track record in partnership solutioning, channel enablement for both business development and delivery with the relevant partner types. The scope of the role includes identification of business solution opportunities with joint partners, including growth within existing Teradata accounts, as well as net new, and management of the prescribed end-to-end enablement needs beginning with the sales engagement through to delivery processes within the EMEA region. Other responsibilities include developing presentations and materials, sales enablement support with partners, increasing joint partner solution offers, scaling partner sales opportunities and quarterly business reviews. The role will require exceptional interpersonal skills, strong strategic sense and a deep understanding of Teradata strategies and business model.
- Be a voice for our partner organization and engage key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to ensure field readiness for identified partner needs
- Prescribe sales and delivery training curriculum to align with partner selling and delivery models based upon business priorities
- Drive field participation and usage of available enablement resources, and increase partner satisfaction and enablement across all partner types
- Facilitate planning with the partner leadership globally to drive consistency in field enablement priorities
- Align with Partner leadership and key partners to identify knowledge and partner skill gaps across the partner’s teams and roll out targeted programs
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Partner’s business objectives and needs to effectively communicate and align with Teradata to drive incremental growth.
- Develop presentations and materials to enable joint sales motions and successful partner delivery in addition to participate in sales motions when needed
- A bachelor’s degree as well as 2 years’ experience in managing complex relationships with one or more of the following skills:
- A strong understanding of, and practical experience in, joint partner solutions and enablement specifically within high-tech at both a strategic, tactical level.
- Partnering strategy, business planning formulation and delivery execution experience, with measurable results.
- Experience managing complex relationships across multiple levels and disciplines.
- Ability to navigate a complex selling environment where objectives between the Partner and Teradata may not always be aligned.
- High degree of executive presence; proven ability and experience to operate effectively at senior management and C-executive levels
- Demonstrated ability in building credibility, working with, and influencing sales members, partners and leaders
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to deliver effective diplomatic communications as well as handle sensitive information and materials in a confidential manner
- Broad business experience interacting with sales, marketing, training or services environment, ideally within the IT or a related industry
- Deep understanding of partnership sales enablement and factors that motivate and drive results within technical and non-technical selling roles
- Strong organizational agility in an enterprise environment and proven cross-functional collaboration capabilities
- Experience in solution enablement and leading complex, organization-wide programs and projects
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and positively manage conflict to drive successful business results.
- Comfortable in an agile, fast-paced, changing environment and ability to be a team player, builder, and leader.
- Passion to partner and win, entrepreneurial, high energy, responsive, and results-driven self-starter.
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Partner Enablement Associate
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB