Sr Director WW Partner & Alliances Operations
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 212322
Title: Senior Director, WW Partner and Alliances Operations
Location: US, virtual
Teradata is currently seeking a Senior Director, WW Partner & Alliances Operations to join our Worldwide GTM Operations Organization. This position reports directly to the Vice President, Global Go-To-Market Operations and will lead a team of operations professionals to improve our partner and alliances segment customer’s experience and align with the Worldwide Partner organization strategy.
- Define the Strategy for the organization in collaboration with leadership from the Partners and Alliances organizations.
- Redesign and realign the organization to best align with the operational needs of your global stakeholders and strategy.
- Identify and eliminate inefficiencies such as duplication of effort and fragmentation of processes, unnecessarily complicated processes.
- Define, buy, and/or build new technologies and systems in support of the strategy with the ITAS organization.
- Support strategic decision making with data and analytics.
- Facilitate and support the annual territory design, planning and quota allocation process for partner and commercial organizations in collaboration with the geographic sales force in accordance with the policies and tools established by the Strategy, Planning and Incentives team.
- Acts as business lead for thought leadership, prototyping, piloting and scaling new programs to drive sales growth.
- Prioritizes investments in people, process and tools in alignment with desired business outcomes.
- Ensures sales intelligence and reporting is provided to the organization to measure organization’s success.
- Provide connectivity to Demand Generation, which includes Marketing alignment and providing guidance on activities/Sales Plays.
- Responsible for the implementation and improvement of all operational and technical capabilities end-to-end along the partner lifecycle (Strategy, Recruit and Activate, Engage and Co-Sell, Deploy and Consume, Reward).
- Bridge automation gaps utilizing best cost organizations until automation can be developed.
- Minimum ten years of experience in technology consulting services, operations and business processes.
- Prior experience with partner, alliances, and channel strategies, processes, and technologies.
- Prior experience with commercial and high velocity sales motions, strategies, processes, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Well versed in technology, strategy development and implementation
- Deep understanding of ISV, CSP, and Reseller ecosystems, segmentation and coverage models.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work
- Must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team and foster the development of high performance and diverse teams and interface with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- Preferably certifications in either Six Sigma or LEAN Methodologies
- Experience in people management
- Familiar with performance reviews and goal management
- Demonstrates self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
- Good exposure on interviewing and recruitment process leading to team set up and expansion
- Prior experience in forecasting and resource planning is preferred
- Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose
- Experience on task prioritization, workload and escalation management
- Hands on experience on operational reporting and data analysis
- Working across global teams and understanding of cross culture is preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Director WW Partner & Alliances Operations
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US