Go To Market Global Operations, Sales Tools and Technologies Program Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 212286
Go-to-Market Global Operations, Sales Tools & Technologies Program Manager
Location: San Diego, CA, Virtual in the US
Full-time individual contributor
Teradata is looking to add a new Program Manager / Product Owner to our existing Global Sales Operations Tools & Technologies team of analytical, problem solving and solution-oriented product owners and program managers with experience supporting sales teams.
Day to day focus is on implementation, adoption, hygiene and documenting best practices while being on the leading edge of developing and representing business requirements for our Sales and Channel Partner Cloud Platform and other sales technologies. This position will work closely with Sales and GTM Leadership, Account Teams, Partner Team (Global Alliances / Client Relationship Management), Sales Operations Managers, Technology and Enablement teams, Marketing, IT to define and deliver channel partner technology solutions and business processes aligned with our strategy and roadmap.
The ideal candidate will be data driven, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while maintaining focus on high impact projects aligned to a global strategy and to develop and make recommendations on business technology and business process improvements.
This is a full-time individual contributor position based in San Diego, CA. Open to Virtual candidates in the USA.
- Interact directly with field sales, sales leaders, and other team members to capture feedback for sales technology and process improvements to drive adoption and deliver business value.
- Product Owner for assigned capability / program area representing the business stakeholder(s) and/or customer(s) and process owner for such designated areas and capabilities
- Define, document, and share CRM best practices to ensure sales processes and terminology are consistently understood and applied across the organization and regions
- Develop and make recommendations to business process improvements and impacts to different business / sales and partner areas
- Develop and maintain adoption metrics and dashboards to track utilization of assigned areas and identify areas of growth and those in need of improvement based on the data
- Build and manage relationships with cross-functional teams such as Geographic Sales Leadership and Sales Operations Managers, Marketing, and IT to ensure that tools and technologies are set up and aligned to effectively support Teradata’s coverage models around the world.
- Work closely with Sales Enablement to identify training needs for leadership and account team members on technology, tools, business practices and processes.
- Actively participate in roadmap identification and prioritization with Business and IT partners managing all phases of the program / project delivery cycle and consult / bring recommendations for programs / projects.
- Determine the business impact of current and future technologies for the GTM Organization
- 3-5 years Sales Operations, Sales Support, or Sales Field Impacting role experience
- Direct experience in managing and driving value from CRM (Salesforce.com) and sales tools and leading / partnering cross-functionally to deliver complex programs and projects.
- Experience with direct sales and resellers/distribution partner processes in a SaaS/Cloud enterprise company or software vendor, and knowledge of how these processes integrate into existing systems/tools.
- Experience with Salesforce Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Salesforce Communities, Impartner platforms and a good understanding of the different channel partner types, especially the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) partners Marketplace (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) are a big plus.
- Must possess business acumen, direct sales policy, field facing acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Solution Business Consulting skills, including analysis/evaluation of business and/or system processes and functional recommendation highly desired.
- Experience working and communicating with senior executives to solve complex business problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics)
- Salesforce or PRM Certifications a plus but not required
- Project/Program Management, or Agile / Product Owner Certification a plus, but not required
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Go To Market Global Operations, Sales Tools and Technologies Program Manager
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US