Sr. Data Engineer (Magnitude Kalido)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 212242
Job Location:- Mumbai/ Pune
Educational Requirements: -
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Post-graduate degree is a plus
Technical Skill Set Required:-
- 6-8 years of IT Exp
- 5+ Years of Magnitude Kalido experience
- Should be able to understand Data Models
- Should be expert in Magnitude Kalido BIM modeling. Analyzing and translating business needs into BIM models
- Should have expert knowledge on Magnitude Kalido DIW automation software
- Should have expert knowledge on Magnitude Kalido DIW specific objects like CBE, TDS, File Definitions, Query Definitions - Result Set, attribute and mapping Tables
- Should be able to develop and test Magnitude Kalido file definition to load BIM model components and refresh the Result sets for reporting
- Identify and able to understand all the Teradata SQL transformation logic embedded in the Magnitude Kalido DIW tool
- Associate should be good in Magnitude Kalido performance tuning and should have knowledge in Kalido DIW using version 9.1 or higher
- Exposure to Magnitude Kalido admin tasks like installing or upgrading software, creating and activating Kalido instances, exporting and importing kalido versions is a Plus
- Knowledge on automating Kalido jobs and processes in batch scripts
- Good knowledge of Teradata SQLs, Teradata architecture and basic administration tasks
- Should have strong experience to work on UNIX, Shell Scripting & automations
Soft Skills Required:-
- Good Communication Skills
- Able to deal directly with clients
- Willing to Learn and explore new technologies
Key Areas of Responsibility: -
- Continuous education in strategies, design concepts and methodologies and/or technologies
- Hands on experience in a number of business disciplines such as project management, consulting services, business operations, information technology, and software development with a proven ability and record of success
- This individual will be responsible for High End solution design, Architecture, Standardization, Kalido modelling, Kalido Ingestion, Kalido related automation, developing Magnitude Kalido best practices for Data Lineage & Usage Analytics Teradata product (responsibility level will be commensurate with the position level and will begin in a learning mode).
- Standardization & Ingestion of raw metadata like subject area, business glossary, organization hierarchy etc. provided by customer
- Interface with technical associate, Product Owner‘s and Client as needed to resolve highly complex technical issues
- Specify, demonstrate and scope Magnitude Kalido solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
- Transfer knowledge and expertise to other associates in team.
- Provide technical expertise to clients that will contribute to innovative business solutions.
- Flexible in working in off-working hours (shift work) including 24X7 Support if required
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Data Engineer (Magnitude Kalido)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN