Program Manager, Culture Transformation and Employee Engagement
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 212240
This position will play a role in driving employee engagement and culture transformation through effective communication and change management initiatives that attracts, engages, and retains diverse talent. This role will require strong and established communication skills that will promote great storytelling that supports our diverse and robust culture. This role will work cross-functionally to deliver programs that foster an inclusive and diverse culture that engages employees. You will play a role in driving culture transformation, utilizing effective communication and change management initiatives that creates awareness, facilitates change, and supports the transformation overall. It will be important that together we work to elevate our culture and alignment with our company purpose and strategy.
We are looking for a passionate and creative individual that thrives on driving change and likes working in a fast-paced environment. It is our job to help employees thrive while being their authentic self. Together, we bring the Teradata Culture to life—enriching the employee experience through programs that involve, inform, and engage our global workforce. To succeed in this role, you will need to be able to combine creativity with strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent project and program management and organization skills
- Change management expertise and knowledge of change management best practices
- Proven communication skills, including writing and presenting
- Creative and Impactful Communication
- Skilled in storytelling and creative writing
- Ability to identify and capture human interest stories
- Ability to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise, employee-centered way
- Ability to accentuate Teradata’s commitment to diversity and inclusion in communication
- Understanding of a multi-channel approach to communication, including the ability to write for different types of media
- Global Communication Approach
- Adept at creating communication that can reach a global audience with universal impact.
- Embedding the tenants of our Culture into all communication:
- Connecting actions and programs to our Core Principles
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including a desire to collaborate with immediate team members, cross-functional stakeholders, and influencers at all levels of the organization
- Effective and pro-active problem solving and program/time management skills, with the ability to independently track multiple projects and deadlines
- Proactive and self-motivated and able to act with agility
- Knowledgeable on leading practices in the market
- Curious, lifelong longer with desire to incorporate cutting edge approaches into daily work
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager, Culture Transformation and Employee Engagement
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US