Staff Software Systems Engineer -Callidus
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 212231
Staff Business Systems Analyst – HR Technology/Callidus Compensation Systems, reporting to the Director of ITAS Finance, will be accountable for the design and configuration of technology solutions supporting Teradata’s Callidus Sales Compensation System. Teradata is undergoing a transformational change of the company, processes, and systems – this role will play a key role is ensuring our Compensation System is prepared to enable this transformation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the design and implementation of global compensation programs strategies that attract, motivate, engage and retain talent.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
- Develop and manage key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyze effectiveness of our incentive compensation programs.
- Conduct research and analyses to stay abreast of market trends, emerging practices and regulatory developments impacting compensation programs.
- Act as an advisor and leader to internal partners by promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to continually improve processes and drive for continued improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
- Contribute to and assist in managing the roadmap for HR technology enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three (6) years of BA experience supporting Callidus or other compensation systems in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
- Success using agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong data analysis skills with demonstrated ability to draw meaningful conclusions and action plans through both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Proven strong critical thinking skills and ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Education & Special Training
- BA/BS degree
- Work experience with a corporate employer, leading consulting firm and/or emerging technology roles preferred.
- Familiarity Workday and Salesforce is a plus.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Software Systems Engineer -Callidus
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN