Staff Software Systems Engineer -Callidus
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 212231
Staff Business Systems Analyst – HR Technology/Callidus Compensation Systems, reporting to the Director of ITAS Finance, will be accountable for the design and configuration of technology solutions supporting Teradata’s Callidus Sales Compensation System. Teradata is undergoing a transformational change of the company, processes, and systems – this role will play a key role is ensuring our Compensation System is prepared to enable this transformation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the design and implementation of global compensation programs strategies that attract, motivate, engage and retain talent.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, facilitation of business process discussions, solution design and documentation, application configuration, testing, and end-user support.
- Develop and manage key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyze effectiveness of our incentive compensation programs.
- Conduct research and analyses to stay abreast of market trends, emerging practices and regulatory developments impacting compensation programs.
- Act as an advisor and leader to internal partners by promoting and implementing best practice solutions for both business process and technology.
- Collaborate with stakeholders/partners to continually improve processes and drive for continued improvement in efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
- Contribute to and assist in managing the roadmap for HR technology enhancements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of three (6) years of BA experience supporting Callidus or other compensation systems in a complex, publicly-traded, global organization.
- Success using agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong data analysis skills with demonstrated ability to draw meaningful conclusions and action plans through both quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Proven strong critical thinking skills and ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
Education & Special Training
- BA/BS degree
- Work experience with a corporate employer, leading consulting firm and/or emerging technology roles preferred.
- Familiarity Workday and Salesforce is a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Software Systems Engineer -Callidus
Job Category: IT
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN