Service Experience Analyst
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 212228
Service Experience Analyst
Location: Tijuana, Mexico MX
The Teradata Service Experience Manager (SEM) team has a primary responsibility of ensuring high-quality delivery of Teradata services. The SEM team serves as trusted advisors to our customers and is dedicated to ensuring the success of the customer’s analytical ecosystem. The SEM team drives operational excellence of services at the stakeholder level through proactive actions and insights, building and maintaining strong relationships across Customer Support, Managed Services and Cloud Dev/Ops. SEAs are accountable for delivering and improving service deliverables.
As a Service Experience Analyst (SEA), you will be responsible for supporting Service Experience Managers delivering and improving service commitments for our customers. You will be responsible for tasks that are necessary and critical to service delivery; specializing in a deliverable subject area such as reporting, financials, or system monitoring. SEAs will take key roles in standardization, automation, and modernization projects that are crucial to ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and written communication skills)
- Bachelor’s degree (CS, MIS or equivalent)
- Ability to prioritize and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze possible solutions using standard procedures
- Demonstrate a process-driven mindset
- Ability to present technical ideas to non-technical audiences
- Demonstrate a pattern of high attention to detail to work efforts
- Passionate about helping others and contributing to customer success
- For roles located in Mexico: USA B1 Visa (or ability to obtain)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Up to 2 years of experience working in a technology company in a technical capacity
- Practical knowledge of analytics and data warehousing
- Customer, Cloud, aaS, and/or Managed Services delivery experience
What You’ll Do
Contribute to Operational Excellence
- Support assessments of customer analytical environment based on business and technical needs, and provide data to support recommendations
- Actively track and identify operational risk through proactive actions and insights
- Execute routine deliverables on-time and meet service delivery requirements
- Apply technical knowledge to understand the impact of service components to customer’s technical ecosystem
- Drive consistency of service deliverables across a diverse global customer base
- Build knowledge of company processes, solutions, products, services and customers
Manage and Track Customer Satisfaction
- Provide reports and data to support the 360-degree view of customer experience and identification of customer satisfaction improvements
- Consolidate and report customer results and forecasts
Support Incidents and Events
- Support critical incident resolution
- Support customer escalations cross-departmentally
- Support post-critical event reviews focused on root cause analysis and corrective actions
Contribute to Service Delivery
- Collect and analyze delivery and system data needed for technical and executive reviews (e.g. KPIs, system metrics, SLA achievement)
- Monitor system engineering metrics (e.g. backlog of cases, Field Retrofit Orders, critical patches, change control management, special handling audits, siteID management)
- Leverage custom templates to create presentations and reports (e.g. monthly service reviews, customer support plans, system health reports) that will be presented by the SEM to the customer
- Perform financial management tasks to support invoicing, project resourcing, and financial governance of projects
- Contribute inputs needed for customer success plans to achieve customer desired outcome
Community / Marketing Title: Service Experience Analyst
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX