Senior Compensation Analyst
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 212227
Teradata has an immediate career opportunity available for a Senior Compensation Analyst reporting into our Global Compensation team. Under the guidance and direction of management, the Compensation Partner will be a strategic compensation consultant and act as an advisor to HR Partners on all matters of compensation, including broad-based, incentive compensation, equity, and market competitiveness. As a Compensation Partner, the successful candidate will be able to apply their business acumen to engage with Human Resources and the business to develop compensation plans and structures that drive growth and support our business transformation. This position can be located in our Headquarters in San Diego, but we will also consider virtual candidates.
- Primarily responsible for supporting the G&A and Services functions, from both a broad-based and an incentive compensation perspective
- Work with HR Partners to provide recommendations on compensation matters that support business goals and ensure market competitiveness
- Provide guidance on job evaluations, job leveling, and salary recommendations ensuring internal equity, and market & pay mix alignment of total compensation
- Collaborate with other Compensation Partners to drive and influence the development and execution of compensation programs and initiatives such as merit, incentives, Future of Work initiatives, salary structure reviews, job leveling, and other global Compensation initiatives
- Provide analytical support, ongoing research, modeling and compensation analysis for our base pay and incentive programs
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of progressive Compensation experience
- Experience in a high-tech organization is highly desired
- Incentive design and/or design involvement experience preferred
- Advanced skill level in Excel, including use of V-Lookups, pivot tables, and pivot charts is required
- Proven project lead experience is required, including needs identification and assessment, gap and modeling analysis and solution design and implementation
- Experience with Workday is highly preferred
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Compensation Analyst
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US