Inside Sales Representative
Location: Seattle, Washington US
Requisition Number: 212162
Inside Sales Representative
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and intense enthusiasm? We are currently looking for an innovative, enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to identify and qualify sales opportunities within our Americas Sales organization.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for initiating conversations with new contacts to uncover and qualify new opportunities for Teradata in targeted prospect accounts. They are passionate about partnering with customers to unlock the power data to achieve better outcomes.
- Conduct research on accounts to develop an understanding of their business needs, infrastructure, org chart, and other relevant information for personalized outreach
- Execute outbound sales outreach through campaigns through phone, email, and social media
- Learn Teradata customer stories so you can educate prospects about the business outcomes their peers are generating from their data warehousing and analytics investments
- Prioritize your time and effort to maximize the number of customer conversations you have with influencers in your target accounts each week
- Collaborate with your partner Account Executive to find and qualify opportunities in the target accounts you share
Skills & Attributes
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Proven ability to establish rapport, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Proven ability to act strategically and in conjunction with an Account Team to develop and deliver business outcomes.
- Qualify and nurture leads and contacts to various stages of the sales cycle
- 2+ years’ experience of B2B sales development experience
- Previous experience in leveraging technology for outreach, research, and nurturing, including but not limited to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, etc.
- Bachelors Degree (required)
- Previous experience selling Analytics, Big Data, and Data Warehousing solution
With more than 9,000 employees in 43 countries, Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seattle, Washington US