Senior Financial Analyst, Consulting
Location: Mexico City, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 212156
Senior Financial Analyst, Consulting
LOCATION: Latin America
This role will provide Region and Solution business analysis and support with respect to Teradata Consulting's operations and results. In this role, you will track, review, reconcile and report on labor, projects costs, variances, expenses and revenue/margins. You will provide guidance to the organization and develop financial outlook for management and Teradata leadership. This position will oversee and run processes critical to the success of the Americas Consulting organization.
- Provide ad hoc and periodic reports and business analysis to Teradata Consulting Services management.
- Provide planning, budgeting, and P&L forecasting analysis for the assigned consulting services Geo and assigned practice area, while working closely with the respective F&A and sales ops leads for the Geo.
- Champion the use and deployment of standard Consulting Services business processes for Teradata.
- Actively participates in the selection/development, training, and deployment of Consulting Services systems and tools including Teradata’s PSA system.
- Acts as a Geo liaison to the Americas (and Global) Consulting Services Business Operations teams.
- Act as key player and process owner for the consulting monthly forecast and annual plan processes
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field is required
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- 5+ years experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting, and ad hoc information
- Ability to work will minimal guidance or oversight, often within tight deadlines
- Excellent team player and comfortable working closely with others in cross functional areas of the business
- Experience supporting a consulting services business and/or operations experience as a Consultant, Financial Planning Analyst, and/or Internal Support Analyst or equivalent experience.
- English and Spanish fluency. Portuguese is highly desired
- Knowledge of Teradata solutions
- Experience working with Financial Force - Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool or other timekeeping systems
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst, Consulting
Job Category: Finance
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX