Sr. Specialist Cloud Administrator (Networking)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 212105
2+ years of extensive hands on cloud networking and troubleshooting experience in large, distributed products of experience working in Public Cloud and Cloud Networking.
- Manage, Operate and Support 24x7 AWS environments for multiple customers.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN/VXLAN, VRF, QoS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP as well as MPLS connectivity/architecture.
- Should have knowledge of network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Good understanding of OSI Model, TCP/IP Suite & network troubleshooting skills are expected.
- Deep working knowledge of networking technologies including Layer-2,Layer-3 protocols, routing and switching products. ,BGP, MPLS, STP, RSVP-TE.
- Basic Understand & Knowledge of Load balancer , Network Firewall, DNS, Network monitoring tools, Wireshark/Packet Capture tools is good to have.
- Should have basic understanding of Linux/RHEL operating system.
- Cloud Network connectivity for new customer onboarding Experience on Azure network technologies like Hub & Spoke technologies, Virtual Network, VPN, Direct Connect , Vnet Peering & Private link.
- Should have knowledge of Azure Resource Group, VM, Vnet , Subnets, Storage Accounts, Network Watcher, Monitoring service.\
- Hands on experience of Azure services , Practical knowledge of Network Design & implementation is must.
- Experience in deploying and implementing scalable cloud-based solution architectures for PaaS, IaaS or SaaS with Azure cloud technologies
- Should have good exposure to establishing architecture strategies, processes, standards & governance policies on Azure Environment and implementation of the same.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS along with Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud technologies
- Good experience working in a Support/Technical Assistance Centre (TAC) team.
- Strong understanding of IT production environments, operational strategies and mission critical systems to include IT internal controls and regulatory compliance.
- ITIL or other relevant certifications
- Service Now / ITSM tool day to day Operations
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Good to have one of the Azure Cloud certification Az-900, AZ-104 or advance.
- Working knowledge of Powershell , Bash or Azure CLI is added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead and mentor.
- Good team player
- Results oriented team player who will work towards meeting team commitments and ability to work within a cross-functional team.
- A passion for improving processes and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Good organizational and time management skills to work on multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in collaboration with product development engineering teams
- Strategic thinker, ability to see big picture and develop roadmaps
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Specialist Cloud Administrator (Networking)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN