Americas Field Marketing Manager, Prospecting Team
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Requisition Number: 212096
Teradata is hiring a field marketing manager to support the America’s go-to-market field organization responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns for the assigned teams. This individual will be an important member of the America’s Field Marketing and Global Demand Generation team at Teradata reporting to the Senior Manager, America’s Field Marketing and Global Demand Generation. This position will support the Prospecting Team (net new business) and our Government Industry segment.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in developing net new marketing strategies from the ground up, focused on driving acquisition, activation, and nurture, at scale. The person who fills this role must have experience building and launching integrated campaigns, aligned to assigned industries and personas. They must have extensive experience driving marketing initiatives with key internal stakeholders across the organization and lead cross-functional teams. We will consider virtual candidates for this role.
- Develop and own the strategic marketing plans to drive demand for assigned Go-To-Market (GTM) teams with cross functional input
- Plan, create, and execute end-to-end marketing project plans and revise as appropriate to meet the changing demand of the business
- Work with GTM operations and field sales to determine priorities, opportunities, and localization requirements
- Share field related needs with relevant marketing stakeholders for input to strategy and optimization opportunities
- Inform and enable GTM organization of upcoming campaign activities, events, opportunities, and requested items
- Collaborate cross-functionally within marketing to ensure proper representation to the field. Collaboration could include analysts’ relations, content creation, social media, public relations, customer advocacy, operations, business development, and international counterparts
- Participates as key stakeholder and business partner with sales leadership and field marketing leadership. This includes but not limited to business reviews, providing monthly and quarterly marketing updates, and providing ongoing business updates to key stakeholder’s teams.
- Help drive execution/experience key corporate events including Teradata Universe, Global Sales Experience, and executive events
- Extended member of assigned GTM teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business or in a related field; Master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years of B2B marketing campaign/field marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven track record of creating and executing multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include virtual events, live events, social media, sales play, and lead nurture programs.
- Experience with marketing for a prospecting/hunter sales group is highly preferred
- Outstanding communications skills – written and verbal
- Problem-solver with strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and business acumen
- Familiarity with executive communications and engagement
- Knowledgeable of concepts including buyer’s cycle management, and persona-based and account-based marketing
- Ability to analyze and present qualitative and quantitative marketing results
- Industry marketing experience, a plus (e.g. financial services, media & entertainment, manufacturing, & others)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with marketing automation technologies
- Ability to flex your schedule to accommodate all time zones across the US on a regular basis.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Americas Field Marketing Manager, Prospecting Team
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US