Sales Enablement Program Specialist
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 212054
Associate, Field Program Manager
As an Associate, Program Manager on our GTM Enablement team, you will be responsible for supporting global field program execution from strategic design through deployment, with a focus on planning and producing effective content for global field consumption. Program initiatives range from targeted field communications to monthly enablement calls broadcast field-wide.
You are a motivated self-starter with excellent writing and communication skills excited to work with cross-functional subject matter experts and account teams to collaborate and execute against a program scope, with day-to-day support and direction from your manager.
- Support the production of monthly enablement calls from planning (including content strategy and design) to execution (including event support and follow-up)
- Write content for Enablement efforts including newsletters, Field communications, and monthly enablement calls, tailored to appropriate GTM audiences
- Partner with SMEs across the organization to unearth and surface enablement topics and content at the right time with the appropriate supporting resources
- Quickly grasp and ramp-up on a wide range of field Enablement topics by leveraging SMEs across the company + independent research
- Develop program materials & documentation, including high-fidelity presentations, recordings, and field-facing communications
- Support preparation for and facilitation of meetings to align on content strategy and plans for execution
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience, preferably in the technology or management consulting industries. The candidate must have a fundamental understanding of the enterprise sales processes & the ability to work in a strong sales culture. Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Business required.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinker with ability to ramp-up on quickly on Teradata business & sales processes
- Robust communication skills, including ability to present, facilitate, and influence
- Independent problem solver who will take initiative and execute work
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task
- Experience in technology, consulting, or other business management environments beneficial, but not required
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Enablement Program Specialist
Job Category: Sales
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US