Senior Solution Architect
Location: Detroit, Michigan, United States
Requisition Number: 212042
The Architect of HR technology solutions reporting to the Director of Information Technology Services (ITS) Applications, will be accountable for the application/platform architecture, supporting Teradata’s employees as well as the HR business function.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Configuration/Design Expertise: Provide configuration and design consultation across all Workday activities. Provide configuration leadership and expertise in multiple modules in the Workday HCM suite (HCM Core, Compensation, Absence, Talent and Performance) and Workday Security
- Business Process Improvement: Collaborates with HR Management, Payroll, Finance, and IT teams to understand system end-user needs and provides recommendations to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient.
- Best Practices: Provide best practice info and thought leadership on how best to leverage Workday.
- Roadmap: You will be driving the overall roadmap / solution implementation strategy (in other words, what parts of Workday to adopt, when to roll them out). This will also include guiding and leading business users in the configuration of Workday.
- Automation: Drive automation. Drive Security Governance and Management across all modules.
- Integrations: Continuously improve Workday Integrations and its relevant processes by leveraging innovative and latest technology developments through new implementation and enhancements to existing ones. Facilitate knowledge sharing and mentoring of the Workday Integration team
- Security: Oversees Workday system security including the creation of new roles and security groups as needed.
- Stakeholder management: Manage internal customer relationships with our business partners and stakeholders & champion the employee and business stakeholder experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or equivalent
- Certification(s) required
- 5+ years of experience with Workday cloud enterprise applications as a Technical Architect, Solution Architect, or Enterprise Architect.
- End-to-end functional HR business processes (a plus).
- Have a deep understanding of how system configuration impacts processes inside and outside of Workday
- Configuration and support experience with Workday Core HCM and Compensation/Advanced Compensation/Recruiting
- Experience with Payroll systems architecture, design, and implementation.
- Experience with development, implementation, and integration of Workday HCM.
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Proven ability to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
- Experience influencing, and presenting to, senior IT and business stakeholders
- Effectively use data to make better decisions.
- Responsible for master data.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solution Architect
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Detroit, Michigan US