GTM Strategy Sr. Manager
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 211983
Strategy Manager/Sr. Manager, GTM Strategy
Location: San Diego, CA
Requisition Number: TBD
San Diego, CA
As the Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the GTM Strategy team in leading critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will directly own key programs to drive improved sales, more efficient processes and achieve our company’s long-term goals. The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of several stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. This role reports to the Director, GTM Strategy.
· Play a critical role in developing the annual GTM strategy plan
· Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
· Identify, scope and lead critical projects and initiatives end-to-end by partnering with cross-functional teams across the organizations
· Collect and leverage data from numerous sources to solve strategic, tactical, structured, and unstructured business problems
· Provide project management leadership and drive process changes for large-scale initiatives
· Effectively engage with executives and senior leaders when designing and implementing programs
· Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
· Directly support regional leadership in delivering on global goals & objectives
· Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred plus at least 6-10 years of relevant work experience required; ideally in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or corporate strategy
· Exceptional problem-solving skills - advanced experience with excel-based modeling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics
· Excellent presentation skills – able to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
· High level of professionalism – ability to closely interact with and present recommendations to senior leaders
· Time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Self-starter mentality – ability to ramp up on and deliver complex programs with minimal oversight from direct supervisor
· Strong attention to detail
· Previous experience with Power BI or Tableau is desirable
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: GTM Strategy Sr. Manager
Job Category: Strategy
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US