ITIL Business Processes Director
Location: San Diego, California US
Requisition Number: 211959
We are looking for a ITIL Business Processes Leader who will focus on ensuring the processes and tools within the Customer Support and Services organization are best in class and ensuring our customer and employee experience with the Services organization is exceptional. You will accomplish this by continuing to evolve our standardized and seamless experience while leveraging advances in ITIL through the use of new functionality including self-service, AI/ML and telemetry. This will include all CS&S processes within ServiceNow and leading a team of program/process managers driving continuous improvement initiatives and special projects. The ITIL Business Processes Leader will work closely with the Services Operational Excellence leadership team to align with standardized processes and deployment requirements. He/She will drive the ServiceNow SteerCo with CS&S LT members and extended team members who focus on maintaining high customer satisfaction while identifying process efficiency opportunities across the org.
Teradata is on a transformation journey to standardize and modernize our people, process and tools across Customer Support and Services as we move to a more cloud-first delivery mix. We are establishing “practice areas” to lead us through the transformation and to provide on-going operational support.
- Establish industry best-in-class customer and employee experiences for all interactions across Customer Support and Services
- Leverage ServiceNow and associated tooling to provide an integrated, seamless customer and employee experience with consistent and efficient business processes
- Achieve and maintain a super-user level of expertise with tools and processes, proactively share that expertise, and apply it to the evolution of the core internal operational processes and tools
- Develop a strategic vision and direction for gathering input from the customers, services, sales, and other groups to establish and understand expectations
- Define, log, prioritize and manage a backlog of enhancement work, ensuring that high priority items are worked first
- Work closely with Business Stakeholders to understand business need and requirements; produce mock-ups or wireframes to illustrate solution concepts and run the ServiceNow Steering Committee
- Create and maintain user personas, use-cases, and business requirements documents
- Coordinate implementation of finalized processes or development efforts with management, training, documentation, and other relevant teams
- Set up process success criteria for monitoring
- Help to communicate new processes and changes to stakeholders, as they are made available.
- Coordinate and oversee testing across various groups.
- 10+ years of experience in an enterprise Customer Services organization; preferably supporting Product, Solutioning, IT, or Consulting Services
- Experience in the following:
- Working in an agile environment & familiar with agile principles
- ServiceNow Experience on a recent release (Orlando or newer)
- Working in a cloud-based customer service environment
- Proven success in both external and internal customer engagement regarding change enablement initiatives
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skillswith the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
ITIL V4 Knowledge
What we offer you:
- A best-in-class compensation and benefits package
- The prospect of working for a global data analytics organization servicing the largest brands in the world
- Alignment with a Multicloud leading company
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: ITIL Business Processes Director
Job Category: Customer Support
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US