Senior Solution Analyst
Location: Mexico City, Mexico MX
Requisition Number: 211956
- Lead data warehouse integration / reporting/ improvement projects from start to finish including defining scope, gathering requirements, working with engineers, data modelers and architects to implement optimal solutions, perform testing, support production releases and communication of releases.
- Be expert with the business process and data knowledge, understand the upstream system , govern the critical foundation data.
- Help to design, develop, test, and implement tables, views, operational reporting, scorecards, and dashboards to support internal business customers.
- Use the data to analyze, interpret and solve complex business problems.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and independently solve problems.
- Prepare documentation on all projects support eventual productization of processes and services of the analytics platform product.
- Share knowledge of analytics and data in area of specialty.
- This position requires an individual who is experienced with supporting new system development with requirements and documentation and enhancing existing systems. The solution analyst should have skill at technical document authoring, writing and analyzing SQL to validate results, and interfacing with various stakeholders across the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge and experience understanding and documenting the design of new data products, write excellent technical documentation, and will be equally comfortable interfacing with business users and technical staff.
- Previous experience in environments with big data platforms like Teradata and Hadoop is highly desirable.
- In depth knowledge of data system design for data mining, modeling, reporting and analytics. Strong experience authoring technical documentation guiding the product development lifecycle for data products and self service analytics solutions. Strong communication skills with customers and ability to analyze the requirement and produce executable technical roadmap.
- Skill communicating requirements and logic design to technical staff, ensuring deliverables meet requirements and validating results against benchmarks. Experience eliminating roadblocks for technical staff and tracking detailed development of large numbers of deliverables at the same time.
- Exposure and experience defining new products, features and data systems to meet the business needs of a diverse set of stakeholders. Skill in analytics, modeling and data applications concepts for large big data environments.
- Demonstrable experience working with solution analysts, data architects and technical staff on the implementation of new self service analytics applications.
- Understand with data visualization, data mining and statistical modeling.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- “Can do” attitude, team player, energetic personality, works well under pressure in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on data application related business system analysis, data analytics role.
- Multiple full-lifecycle system implementations in a data environment.
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases such as Oracle and Teradata.
- Hands on experience with PowerBI or other data visualization tools.
- Familiar with data modeling and business analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree above or equivalent. Math or Statistics preferred
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solution Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX