Delivery Operation Consultant
Location: Islamabad, Islamabad PK
Requisition Number: 211952
Role – BUSINESS OPERATION CONSULTANT
Location – Islamabad
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
Nature of Job – 1 year Fixed Term Contract
The role of the Delivery Operations (DelOps) Analyst is to continuously support EMEA Consulting Engagement Managers and Project Managers in project execution, supporting and applying the processes and governance to ensure high-quality project delivery in the leadership of EMEA DelOps Lead. This includes
- setting up the processes and work with project teams;
- tracking the status of engagements and projects;
- supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables;
- ensuring a consistent approach to project definition, estimating, planning, risk, and financial management
- supporting during project governance reviews.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the DelOps lead with defining and applying the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting project managers on large projects, contributing to quality reviews, and support in achieving quality objectives.
Key responsibility areas include:
- Undertake short term improvement activities e.g. in data quality/process improvement in order to understand the task efficiency
- Support the PM/EM function, support the Delivery Operations function, support the Delivery Assurance function
- Improve data quality, through improving processes within the consulting operations – driving quality, simplicity first time.
- Contribute to efforts to simplify the business processes to ensure data quality
Likely areas of focus
- Timesheet compliance, reconcile every hour is billed
- PM/PA as a service
- Delivery management, back-office processes only
- Support in governance, back-office processes only
Preferred (but not mandatory) to have one additional language from the following list: French, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Self-starter, proactive, highly motivated. An obsession to improve processes to eliminate the work, simplify the processes, understand how to integrate the different parts of the business and build simple KPIs which drive management behaviour and decisions
- Problem-Solving — Gather and use information needed to develop effective solutions to problems or situations
- Communications — Communicates effectively at all organization levels. Communicates effectively in English with excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word
Community / Marketing Title: Delivery Operation Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK