Senior BI Developer
Location: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Requisition Number: 211941
SAP Business Objects Senior Developer, Analytics Business Consulting
Teradata is looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our Global Consulting Center (GDC) Business Intelligence (BI) team as a SAP Business Objects Senior Developer. To be part of the data revolution by performing hands on data analysis and developing analytical solutions to produce working concepts, along with managing multiple initiatives for cross-functional data analytics needs. This position will help drive growth in the adoption of advanced analytics in India, as well as our International Regions.
Applicants should have a proven track record with advanced analytical solutions applied across subject domains such as Digital, Marketing, Retail, Operations, Healthcare, and Technology.
Your primary focus will be on, but not limited to, helping clients identify how they can drive more business value from data. This is a project-oriented position in either onsite or offsite situations having accountability for managing client expectations while delivering the services and solutions associated with the Teradata database. The Consultant provides technical services related to analysis, design, build, performance tuning, testing and integration of all components of the Business Intelligence solution in conjunction with other project team members on a specific client engagement. This position will combine direct client consulting engagement activities, new solution development and analytics positioning responsibilities.
As a Senior Business Objects Developer, you will:
- Work in close coordination with BI teams within GDC centers as well International BI teams to serve global customers.
- Work with other GDC and Teradata teams to produce packaged solutions, AaaS offerings, in addition to supporting Analytics projects and PoCs/PoVs.
- Work as an individual contributor to define and execute BI solutions that address client use cases and business requirements.
- Define activities, scope, and timelines on BI projects.
- Deliver projects following our internal frameworks and best practices.
- Design, build, deploy, upgrade, migrate and support BI solutions using SAP BO product suites.
- Design and develop complex reporting solutions including Reports and Enterprise Dashboards.
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) preferably in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Information Technology or other related fields.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in working with SAP Business Objects projects.
- SAP Business Objects Admin experience is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge on data warehousing, ETL and Business intelligence.
- Experience on SAP BO Universe design and development.
- Experience on SAP BO Web intelligence report development.
- Fluency in SQL and good knowledge of relational databases.
- Understanding of Agile software methodology and Cloud Applications.
- Experience on PowerBI is a plus.
The successful candidate must -
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English.
- Proven skills in creative-problem-solving of complex and advanced technical subject matter.
- Possess a solid understanding of the value of data and how technology enables companies to compete better in the marketplace.
- Collaborative team player, professional attitude with a strong drive and positive mind.
- Be self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a passion for analytics and solving real world problems.
- Be willing to travel.
City: Airoli Navi Mumbai
Community / Marketing Title: Senior BI Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Airoli Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra IN