Lead Applications Consultant
Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Requisition Number: 211936
Senior Teradata Applications Consultant / Senior Applications Specialist
Teradata Applications / Senior Applications Consultant is responsible for participating in the successful implementation and deployment of marketing applications with a focus on Campaigns, Customer Interactions and real time marketing components.
This includes, but not limited to designing & developing campaigning data marts, defining applications’ architecture, writing extensions, processing engines and integrating with 3rd party marketing applications and touchpoints.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Be a trusted advisor to the client’s decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in Campaign Management, Inbound Marketing, Real Time Interaction Manager (RTIM) and Teradata’s solution offerings.
- Understand customer needs and recommend the right solutions at the right time.
- Develop, communicate and execute implementation project’s work streams strategies and initiatives
- Install, configure, customize, administer, operate & optimize Teradata Applications (CIM/RTIM).
- Integrate CIM/RTIM with other Teradata & 3rd party applications (On Premises and Cloud products)
- Provide Business and Technical Consulting Services to support the Teradata Applications
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix configuration and integration issues.
- Assist in audit of the current state of Teradata Applications implementation and remediation plans
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing
- Work at client sites and remotely demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and ethics
- Capable of handling discovery consulting sessions with business analysts, end-users, and IT personnel
- Knowledge of the enterprise application implementation process, from business requirements through design and prototyping, build and unit tests, Quality assurance and business acceptance phases, deployment and customer care hand-over
- Broad understanding of governance best practices for digital marketing, data-driven marketing and business intelligence
- Recommend practice improvements based on lessons learned
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities
- Participate and contributes towards development of other Technical Consultants
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivated, Innovative and Resourceful
- Operates with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work flexibly in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and often pressure-filled environment
- Ability to train and coach others
- High level of personal integrity
- Proven high level of initiative, self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Focuses on results and success, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Optimizes use of available resources
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Bachelors in CS/IT or equivalent
- 6+ years of progressive experience in/around CRM, business intelligence, Web and e-business and advanced analytical environments
- Proficient with one of industry standard CRM solutions (Salesforce, PEGA, MS Dynamics, IBM UNICA etc.) and Google Analytics, or any web or digital measurement tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to create and deliver proposals, presentations, etc.
- Experience of any event streaming or message queueing platforms such as Apache Kafka, Spark, ActiveMQ etc.
- Strong experience with Java or a .NET language and shell scripting
- Strong database concepts and SQL programming skills.
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: SVN, GitHub, Artifactory etc.
- Strong presentation skills
- A structured, professional and logical approach management and work
- Be able to work independently, while adhering to practice procedures & processes
- Experience and knowledge of CIM (Customer Interaction Manager) and RTIM (Real-Time Interaction Manager)
- Previous training and exposure to any industry standard CRM solution (Salesforce, PEGA, MS Dynamics, IBM UNICA etc.) implementation / development and consulting experience
- Previous experience working with statistics or AdWords, Google Analytics, floodlights, Tapclicks etc.
- Ideal background would include Telecom, Finance and Retail Industry knowledge
- Experience with inbound marketing
- Consulting soft skills in communicating, establishing of strategic direction, influencing others, negotiating skills, operational decision making, problem solving, facilitating and managing meetings, and questioning and probing
- Have experience in dealing directly with clients, partners and colleagues on an international level
- Experience and knowledge of Teradata technologies and solutions; architecture, utilities, tools and applications
- Experience of building or using CI/CD pipelines for automated build and deployments using tools such Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Experience developing for or maintaining enterprise web applications
- Scrum and agile methodologies
- Understanding of ETL design concepts.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Applications Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Lahore, Punjab PK